NEED A BETTER BANK?
Open your eyes to a Credit Union!! Public Service Credit Union is Fort Wayne’s oldest Credit Union, founded in 1932. We are proud to serve anyone who lives or works in Allen county. When you join, your $5 minimum balance in your Primary Savings account establishes your membership and opens you to all the accounts, loans and services we offer.
JOIN PSCU & GET $100*
Join Public Service Credit Union & get $100* when you open a checking account & debit card plus one of the following:
Open your eyes to the benefits of a credit union! PSCU offers 70+ surcharge free ATMs in the Fort Wayne area, plus a checking account that has NO monthly fees & NO minimum balance! PSCU has been serving Allen County for 88 years…it’s time for you to join the Credit Union Revolution!
ENTER PROMO CODE: 100BONUS
*Subject to approval. $100 awarded to new members 18 years and older within 60 days of account & loan, credit card or direct deposit received. Existing PSCU members & former members with account closed within 90 days not eligible. Limited time offer expires February 28, 2021 or earlier at PSCU’s discretion.
- Access to 4,900 Alliance One surcharge-free ATMs
- 5,000 Shared Branch locations nationwide
- Mobile Banking w/ Fingerprint, Voice or Face ID login
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Card Controls (lock/unlock your card)
- Visa® Debit Card
- Loyalty Points Program – Earn higher savings rates, lower loan rates, fee reimbursements and more
- Card transaction and account alerts
- Overdraft protection options