Direct Deposit allows you to have your paycheck electronically deposited into your account which provides you with instant access to your money. If you have ever worried about losing your check or making it to the CU on time, then Direct Deposit is for you!
Make the switch to Direct Deposit!
Government benefit payments must be received by direct deposit or the government’s debit card program.
- Direct Deposit into your account at the credit union is secure, convenient and completely free.
- The government’s Direct Express Debit MasterCard program has fees associated with using the card.
What you’ll need to sign up:
- Routing Number: 274973358 This number is the same for all members of Public Service Credit Union.
- Account Number: Look at your statement for your account number. It is located in the upper right side of the first page. (Don’t use the numbers from the bottom of your check.)
- Account type: Savings or Checking. If you want your money put into an account other than your savings or checking let the credit union know and we can set up a split to any other account for you.