|Fort Wayne Main Office Drive-Thru||8:30-5:00||8:30-5:00||9:30-5:00||8:30-5:00||7:30-6:00|
|Fort Wayne Main Office Lobby||8:30-5:00||8:30-5:00||9:30-5:00||8:30-5:00||9:00-5:00|
|Waynedale Drive-Thru Only*||8:30-1:00|
*As of 9/6/2023 the Old Trail Office is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, lobby appointments are available for new accounts or loans.
SCHEDULE A CALL OR IN PERSON APPOINTMENT:
2023 UPCOMING CLOSINGS:
Thanksgiving Day- Thursday, November 23rd
Black Friday- Friday, November 24th: see hours for each office below
- Jefferson Office- drive thru only noon-5:00pm
- Huntington Office- drive thru only noon-5:00pm
- Old Trail Office- closed all day
Christmas Day- Monday, December 25th
New Year’s Day- Monday, January 1st
- MAIL: 4025 W. Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- E-MAIL*: email@example.com
- CALL OR TEXT: 260-432-3433
- TOLL FREE: 888-432-3433
- MY VOICE TELLER: 866-225-0043
- JEFFERSON FAX: 260-432-6866
- OLD TRAIL FAX: 260-747-6777
- SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS: email@example.com
FOR CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
- PIN CHANGE: 866-762-0558
- DURING BUSINESS HOURS: 260-432-3433 or 888-432-3433 (toll free)
- AFTER BUSINESS HOURS: 888-241-2510 or 909-941-1398 (outside US)
CO-OP SHARED BRANCH & ATMS
Hundreds of credit unions have joined together to bring convenience to members.
SHARED BRANCH– Access your accounts and conduct business nationwide with the CO-OP Shared Branch Network
What you’ll need:
- A valid drivers license with your correct address
- Your Credit Union account number
Check Holds: If you deposit a check at a shared branch location there may be a hold placed on your check. Please contact us if you have any questions about this at 260-432-3433.
There are 25+ Shared Branch locations in the Fort Wayne area and 5,600+ Shared Branch locations across the country!
ATMS– Discover more surcharge-free ATMs than nearly any bank with the CO-OP ATM network.
What you’ll need:
- Your debit or credit card and PIN
There are 35+ ATM locations in the Fort Wayne area and 30,000+ ATMs across the country!
ALLIANCE ONE ATMS
Public Service Credit Union is part of the Alliance One ATM Network which gives members access to more surcharge free ATMs. Using any one of the convenient ATMs across the U.S., including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, you can access your accounts without being charged a foreign ATM surcharge.
After all, shouldn’t that money be yours to keep? Use the ATM Locator to find an Alliance One ATM near you.
There are 75+ ATM locations in the Fort Wayne area and 4,900+ ATMs across the country!