- Take a picture of your check and deposit it into your PSCU account.
- View a 30 day history of the checks you’ve deposited through the mobile app.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download/update our mobile app from the app store.
- Within our mobile app click Move Money then Deposit Check.
- Login with your It’sME247 Online Banking account information.
- Register for Mobile check deposit. (Approval may take 1-2 business days)
DEPOSITING A CHECK
- Once you’ve registered and been approved, open our mobile app and tap Deposit Check under Move Money.
- Login and tap Deposit Your Check
- Endorse your check by writing “Mobile Deposit PSCU” and the date, then enter the check amount.
- Take a clear picture of the front and back of your check. Align the check so it is entirely within the frame.
- Select the account where you want to deposit your check then tap submit.
- After a few seconds a box will pop up saying if your check deposit was successful or if you need to re-submit it.
- Hold onto your check for a week after your deposit has shown up in your account.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT LIMITS
- Max amount per deposit $1,500
- Max daily amount $3,000
- Max deposits per day 3
- Max total within 30 days $7,500
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT TIPS
- Write “Mobile Deposit PSCU” SIGN and DATE on the back of your check. Hold on to the check for a week in case it needs reviewed.
- Deposits are processed DAILY at 8AM and 4PM. Submit your check(s) at least one hour prior to processing time.
- To avoid delays in processing or rejection of your check, please ensure the quality of the image is clear and in focus.