Public Service Credit Union is Fort Wayne’s oldest Credit Union, founded in 1932. We are proud to serve anyone who lives or works in Allen county with great rates, low fees, convenient access and exceptional service. As a not-for profit cooperative, the Credit Union is owned by it’s members. When you join, your $5 minimum balance in your Primary Savings account establishes your membership and opens you to all the accounts, loans and services we offer.
Our checking account has no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fee. It’s packed full of benefits, security and convenience. Plus, you’ll earn high-yield dividends on balances of up to $10,000 when you meet 3 easy requirements:
- Ten (10) VISA debit card transactions* each calendar month (for qualified purchases, make sure you press the credit button).
- Enrollment in e-Statements.
- One ACH deposit or withdrawal from your checking account per month.
- Card Controls (lock/unlock your card)
- Visa® Debit Card
- Loyalty Points Program – Earn higher savings rates, lower loan rates, fee reimbursements and more
- Card transaction and account alerts
- Overdraft protection options
*Must be eligible to join Public Service Credit Union, and open a Primary Savings with a $5 minimum balance, in order to open a Checking account.
Overdraft Protection transfer fees apply for each transfer. See Fee Schedule for list of fees. My ODP fee is charged for each transaction that puts your account below the available balance. All transactions that may take your account below the available balance are subject to a fee. Negative account balances must be paid within a 30 day period. The credit union reserves the right to not pay an overdraft for any reason. Contact the credit union for an up to date fee schedule.