BECOME A MEMBER
Are you looking for somewhere new to bank in Fort Wayne? Membership at Public Service Credit Union is open to anyone who lives or works in Allen County. Also, anyone who is immediately related to a current Public Service Credit Union member is eligible for membership, regardless of where they live or work.
Joining is Easy!
Stop by one of our Fort Wayne locations to become a member. You’ll need to bring a few things with you:
- Your drivers license with a current address.
- A second form of ID or a utility bill with your current address.
- $5 to open a savings account
Apply Online to become a member of Public Service Credit Union.
What you’ll need:
- Social Security Number
- Drivers License with Current Address
- 2nd Form of Address Verification
- Contact Information
- Mothers Maiden Name
- Valid Email Address
Your savings account establishes your membership with the credit union and makes you eligible for our other products and services.
If you have any questions about membership eligibility please give us a call at 260.432.3433.