Our mobile app is available to download for online banking! It’sME247 mobile banking is a secure, convenient way to access your Public Service Credit Union accounts anytime, anywhere. Click the links to the Google Play and Apple App Store to download and check it out!
Use the mobile app to:
- View your account balances
- Transfer money
- Make loan payments
- View e-statements
- Access bill pay
- & much more!
You can easily manage your card activity and security all from your mobile app. Lock and Unlock your cards too! Did you lose your card? Temporarily lock it to prevent it from being used by anyone else. If you find it, you can unblock it just as easily! To get started open your mobile app, tap more in the bottom right then Manage My Cards.
Quick Login allowing you to access your account with VOICE, PIN, FINGERPRINT & FACE RECOGNITION. Here’s how it works:
VOICE– Use a secure phrase to authenticate your voice and access your account.
PIN– Create a 4 digit pin number to login to your account.
FINGERPRINT– Use the fingerprint software on your phone to access your account.
FACE– Use your face to login to your account, all you have to do is blink to login.
Download the Public Service Credit Union mobile app today!
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit a check into your account by taking a picture of it with your smartphone or tablet using our mobile app. With Mobile Check Deposit you can…
- Take a picture of your check and deposit it into your PSCU account.
- View a 30 day history of the checks you’ve deposited through the mobile app.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download/update our mobile app from the app store.
- Within our mobile app click Move Money then Deposit Check.
- Login with your It’sME247 Online Banking account information.
- Register for Mobile check deposit. (Approval may take 1-2 business days)
DEPOSITING A CHECK
- Once you’ve registered and been approved, open our mobile app and tap Deposit Check under Move Money.
- Login and tap Deposit Your Check
- Endorse your check by writing “Mobile Deposit PSCU” and the date, then enter the check amount.
- Take a clear picture of the front and back of your check. Align the check so it is entirely within the frame.
- Select the account where you want to deposit your check then tap submit.
- After a few seconds a box will pop up saying if your check deposit was successful or if you need to re-submit it.
- Hold onto your check for a week after your deposit has shown up in your account.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT LIMITS
- Max amount per deposit $1,500
- Max daily amount $3,000
- Max deposits per day 3
- Max total within 30 days $7,500
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT TIPS
- Write “Mobile Deposit PSCU” SIGN and DATE on the back of your check. Hold on to the check for a week in case it needs reviewed.
- Deposits are processed DAILY at 8AM and 4PM. Submit your check(s) at least one hour prior to processing time.
- To avoid delays in processing or rejection of your check, please ensure the quality of the image is clear and in focus.