We’re not offering $500 to open a new checking account. We also won’t:
- Make you jump through hoops to get that $500
- Charge you a ton of fees to make that $500 back
- Pay you 0% interest on your checking account
- Charge you a fee for going below a certain balance
We believe in a BETTER kind of banking. Where you can:
- Earn interest on your checking (an amazingly good interest rate)
- Have no minimum balance requirements
- Go to over 70 free ATM’s in the Fort Wayne area
- Get great customer service- all calls answered by someone at a branch in Fort Wayne
- Use a ton of FREE techy services like our mobile app, bill pay, mobimoney & so much more!
If that sounds better than maybe getting up to $500 now and ending up paying for it later, then stop by one of our locations to open an account!
4025 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Old Trail Office
7017 Old Trail Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
3425 Hobson Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Toll Free: 888.432.3433
Jefferson Fax: 260.432.6866
Old Trail Fax: 260-747-6777
Hobson Fax: 260.471.4983
Joining is Easy
Membership at Public Service Credit Union is open to anyone who lives or works in Allen County. Also, anyone who is immediately related to a current Public Service Credit Union member is eligible for membership, regardless of where they live or work.
Stop by any of our locations to become a member. You’ll need to bring a few things with you:
- Your drivers license with a current address.
- A second form of ID or a utility bill with your current address.
- $5 to open a savings account
or Apply Online to become a member of Public Service Credit Union. What you’ll need:
- Social Security Number
- Drivers License with Current Address
- Contact Information
- Mothers Maiden Name
- Valid Email Address
Your savings account establishes your membership with the credit union and makes you eligible for our other products and services.
If you have any questions about membership eligibility please give us a call at 260.432.3433 or 888.432.3433.